COVID 19 Plan
We continue to review our procedures to minimise the risk of COVID 19 and follow government guidelines rigorously.
What does this look like?
- Children and staff member work in bubbles throughout the day, including lunch time
- We endeavour to keep the bubbles separated
- Children in year 3 + sit at tables of two and face the front
- Younger children are discouraged from physical contact
- Regular hand washing & use of sanitising
- Tables, chairs, door handles & resources cleaned daily
- Rooms well ventilated
- Own water bottles used
- Children don't get changed for PE
- Visitors follow COVID protocol including wearing a mask or visor